Monday, September 28, 2009

Religious Media

Yesterday I was reading the Visiting Teaching message for September, and thinking about how often I use church media. I realized that I could be using it more, and how it would probably influence my life for the better. The church has so much media available, but I think it is easy to get distracted on other forms of it.
I find when I include more spiritual music, movies, books, and internet use, I am a happier person. It's just so easy for me to get busy and distracted from the little things that make life better.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the Mormon Messages that are on youtube. They are so uplifting and are very powerfull. They are only a few minutes each but I think that they are very meaningful and can have a huge impact on those that watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The church produces so much great stuff!

    ReplyDelete